Sunday, January 27, 2008

Decade Away

hmmm ten years... well i hope that the Mayans and many other scientists aren't correct when speculating that the world is going to end in 2012. I believe there are about 10 societies, physicist, and scientists that believe this is the case.( http://www.msghelp.net/showthread.php?tid=74463 ) that's the link if anyone is interested. It's actually all quite interesting but i won't go into that. I hope to do well on the MCAT so i will be through med school and continuing with my residency and hopefully specializing in opthalmology. Maybe during that time or soon after I can start a family and be living is a really nice place...maybe a city. I hope to have two doberman pinschers that will live in my home with me. I want to be very successful and respected. I love to learn so this will be a great opportunity to go through medical school and slam my brain with knowledge. It's really hard to say what it is going to be like in ten years, but I believe i will get to see a lot of new developments and awesome things. Maybe even a little space travel....

No comments: