Sunday, March 9, 2008

Presentations(when the computer was working)

I thought one of the most interesting presentations given in class was the one on Mexico by Rene Onate. It was a very interesting perspective that he gave on Mexico that wouldn't be what you would recieve from an ordinary travel agency. It included things such as corrupt cops and some types of common crimes. It was also good to know that American liscense plates are targeted. I had no idea that I needed so many things to actually get into Mexico and that tequila was taxed coming out haha. I kept that handout that he gave because I want to go Mexico and it already has a list of everything I need on there. Also since he has been there so many times his credibility on the subject is very high. There was also a slight comedic tone during the presentation that made it even better. Like Angela said it's always good to have all types of perspectives on a subject.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hey! Just letting you know that I wrote about your presentation on my blog!11!!!!!@#@!!!!@#Q22!!11one