Sunday, March 2, 2008

"The Interview"

The day of the interview I guess I was a little nervous. I just tried not to think to much about it but not totally ignoring the fact that I had to do it. When I got there I had the chance to talk to a couple of my classmates which loosened me up a little bit. When I actually got into the interview I wasn't sure what to expect. I did pretty good on most of the questions, but there was one question that I was really unprepared for. When asked, "What is one thing that you would change about your personality?'", I was very thrown off. I kind of came up with an answer, but it wasn't very good in my opinion. Not even sure if it related to my personality haha. But all in all I wasn't as nervous as expected, but I am going to work on my interview presence and speech. I also need to get me a suit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought, as with all other assignments in my class thus far, you did great!