Sunday, February 10, 2008

InterviewzzzZz

This was a very interesting topic to write a blog about and one of the most important to student's our age. Going into an interview can be very stressful and this site gave a lot of information to deal with that. I may be going to an interview very soon with an employer in this area and I will definitely use what I have found on here. One of the links I found most important was the what to ask the employer. I've been in an interview before and left without asking any questions. Bad Idea seeing as how they asked me if I had any questions. This gives me an idea of what to ask and to be prepared when they ask me if I have anything to ask. Also the link about how to answer the 5 hardest questions assisted me in thinking about what my employer might ask. Going into an interview prepared is a very good idea, and something I haven't done in the past. In the future my interviews now will be a stepping stones and learning experiences. These types of websites will be very beneficial to anyone who takes the time to read them.

No comments: