Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Day Today

wells i woke up bout 5 times and kept goin back to sleep and the i finally got up because i was hungry and really need to go to the library. I brushed my teeth and took a shower then looked to see if my roomate had left(because i live with 3 other people and one of the guys was new this semester and was just here for a few weeks because he was a grad student going to PT school) and yes he had already left. He left me a note downstairs and then i cut on the tv and ate my sub. Then sat around wasting time watch the flavor of love on VH1 and then my other roomates walked in from athens, Ga. After they got here i left and went to the library. when i got there i went to the first floor and took 6 hours to complete my first full length MCAT. i left and went to eat at zaxbys. oh yah before i went to the library i rented michael clayton from bilo. after i ate zaxbys i went back to my place and did my push up workout then i sat down to write this blog. gotta go watch that movie now....

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hey I just read this post and it really cracked me up. I commented on my blog this week about your presentation. Peace homie.